Stronghold Leadership is proud to present Greencastle's DoD SkillBridge Program
The Stronghold Leadership presents Greencastle’s DoD SkillBridge program.
Here are the facts:
- The program is offered at no cost to transitioning military members.
- Cohorts are in-person at Greencastle's headquarters in Malvern, PA.
- Cohorts are 3 months in length.
- If a fellow successfully completes the cohort, they will earn their GSD certification.
- Blocks of instruction will include project management, change management, process improvement and leadership.
- Each fellow will be assigned to a real project under the supervision of an experienced Greencastle implementation expert.
Our cohort schedule:
Cohort 2022-1: January 10th through April 1st
Cohort 2022-2: May 2nd through July 22nd
Cohort 2022-3: August 29th through November 18th